Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hyun Bin

Someone ask me yesterday, whether will i go and woo a guy like Hyun Bin in reality? Of course not. In reality, i guess i would even shun him if i ever meet one. I'll be too shy and inferior to even talk to him.

I know my fantasice got to stop one day once the craze of him die down.. But he is just too hot to resist now! hehe He is the 2nd actor whom i think that every angle of him looks nice and pretty. I know "pretty" meant for ladies, but indeed he is a pretty boy.

Anyway, how i wish there are someone out there whom is like him in the Samsoom show. Whom is charming and yet like samsoon w/o considering much on her looks.

Ahh... how i wish ... hahaha

1 comment:

Bingbing said...

I have not see you so madly in love for quite a while. ha ha