开心,舒服,想念,这就是我给你的感觉。
你今天对我说了三次:可惜你大我超过三岁,不然我会追你。
当我从你的口中听到这些字,我仿佛渐渐的又对你有了不该有的感觉。
This is not what i be expected from you. But i am shocked to hear that!
I didn't see it coming! All along i thought it is a 1-sided thingy. Its impossible for us?! After what i have heard of what happened in Cameron Highland, is it wrong of me to feel that way... Gosh... if that day, i were to go.. what will happened?
Well... Maybe Lau is right... nothing will ever happen..
I am just a 'sis' to you..... Gosh.. i hate that.
Don't say you gonna miss me. It is wrong.
For someone like me, in relationship, age is never the problem.
Now i begin to ponder, is age really a barrier?
I know Ms Bingz will agree.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A part of me want to tell u,
" forget abt it.....He doesnt mean a thing"
but yet I also wanted an answer from him too which he denied to.
Post a Comment