Friday, June 27, 2008

Bad Day...

What is happening…. It is so fuck up that I kept thinking its time I go… what is their opinion of me now? Bad… worse… and worst…
What are the pros n cons here?
They obviously don’t take me in as their own, Jokes; talks are all just for them. He is right, it is difficult to blend into their culture but they must also think whether people are able to blend in to their group? Just a group of 5 is enough to make the unit political.

Gal A is all they thought of. C’mon, if she wasn’t so 2-faced, would she survive? Sighz…I can’t survive… alrtie at this moment, all Jim can say is; that’s my problem.
Yah, my problem! My problem! That won’t be the best console I should get.

This few months I been getting so fed up with the life, the work and myself. Where does the problem lies? I am quite adaptive always… so this time round, I really use the white flag.

Ms Bingz, if u does read this. Just send me an msg and give me a pat next time we meet.

No comments: