As today is the beginning of the last month of year 2008, today is also the World Aids Day.
We could see that our Health Ministry is pumping a great deal of money to create awareness of Aids, the need to take HIV test early and of course not to despise on those who unfortunately caught it.
I remember there was once Dinah asked us this Q during our Bintan Retreat. She asked whether we are able to accept those we know have Aids or to forgive our future spouse if they would have got it.
I wouldn’t. IF the source of the disease is from undesirable source.
How can I endure if it’s from another woman whom he slept with?? Who can? Or maybe there are really woman like Zoe Tay’s character in the show who will stand by his husband until the day he die from Aids?
Nevertheless, I respect this kinda of woman and I sympathize with those who got this disease by accident such as blood donation.
More information can be found in http://www.worldaidsday.org/
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment