Big bro says...
"If he really love you, he won't let you suffer."
"It continues this way, becos when he wants to give up, you won't. And now when you want to go, he won't let you go."
"Be brave and you can do it..."
Good friend says...
"Its all up to you, decision is yours."
"You will know whats is best for you. Are you able to endure?"
"Come to me when you make up your mind and do it"
"Just don't regret..."
Good friend B says...
"If you can be the woman who just stands behind him, it be good?"
"Let go if you can..."
"Love is exploiting each other."
He says...
"Nothing is important. 60% work, 38% family, 2% misc."
"I will just dump everything and go to US..."
I belong to the 2%.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I will just dump everything and go to US..."
Dump him! I dun like man who threaten.
The answer is very clear.
i am just nothing to him, not of any importance...
not u, he is too self centered. Love himeself too much.
Dump him before he destory you. I wont even consider " compromise" anything.
SO NOT WORTH IT.
Post a Comment