
A change to a human being is scary if he or she doesn’t know that not every change is good or right. To what our environment have shaped us, each of us change. What kind of changes is right or wrong, no one can decide or comment. However, what if that person doesn’t know that changes had made him or her a more self-interested person? To live in their own world of perfectness thinking that what they have done is right is not easy for people around them. I would not say what I said is true but those whom adjusted of accepting the self-interested acts or thoughts are those flocking together with the changed person.
Be more generous and think broadly. Trap in a small world do not constitute to whatever you see or persons around you whom always giving you advice are right. No one is divine and definitely not those people.
p/s: I am not always right. But (i hope) my action does not invite abhor.
No comments:
Post a Comment