Thursday, October 09, 2008

The (un) happy bride.

Someone ask me this Q today; if I am going to get married, would I go and slim down? Now I know why all women trying so hard to slim down before their wedding night not only for the beautiful bridal pictures to be taken but also to satisfy other people what a bride should looks like.

Imagine, way behind the shoots to be taken, a bride to-be average got to start their all sort of diets and beauty tips about 1 year beforehand. No fried, no fast food, no staying up late, no blah this and no blah that. A happy bride is only for one day but to prepare to be a happy bride starts 1 year ago. Worth it or not depends on the marriage life and how well is the effect from all the restrictions and the don’t dos.

Interested to know how I answer to this Q?

p/s: of course I begin to wonder, have I grown too much that people ask me this Q?

No comments: